Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kristen Stewart Featured In Elle UK

On Twilight: ‘With Twilight, we never thought it was going to be so huge; we never thought we’d do a second, a third. I’m quite nervous about the third one, actually. It’s so such a privilege to be able to play a role for so long. Also, it’s such a product now; it didn’t start out as a product. I read the first book and thought, “Wow, this is a pager turner.” There was something in the script - the energy. It’s raw desire, that’s what that book is. Which is why it’s weird that little kids read it. I’m like, “What are you thinking about when you’re reading it?” I thought that it was going to be a really simple, overly dramatic - which was what was attractive about it - rotten love story. When they cast me it wasn’t like “Omigod, I got this huge movie”; it was like, “OK, I got this film.” You have to rev up to it.’



On fame
: ‘What you don’t see are the cameras shoved in my face and the bizarre intrusive questions being asked, or the people falling over themselves, screaming and taunting to get a reaction. All you see is an actor or a celebrity lit up by a flash…A lot of the time I can’t handle it. It’s f***ed. I never expected that this would be my life.’



On growing up
: ‘My family are amazing. I had like, the perfect upbringing. It sucks for people like Lindsay [Lohan], but it’s not her fault that she’s so off the rails.’
Source: ELLE UK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment