Saturday, May 8, 2010

‘Eclipse’ Soundtrack: Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever) by MUSE


“The first single on “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack” has just been confirmed and I get to bring you the exclusive details. Stephenie’s very favorite band, Muse, has contributed a song called “Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever)” and it’s the first single from the project. It will be out on May 17th. I haven’t heard it yet, but I am very excited. The official soundtrack will also be available on June 8th.”

Source: Stephenie Meyer’s Official Site

So happy about this! Very surprising since a band member previously said they wouldn’t be.
MUSE is one of my favorite bands so I can’t wait to hear it! Yay! :)


Pre-order the soundtrack on Amazon HERE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment