Friday, October 23, 2009

Robert Pattinson will be making an appearance on MTV

Twilight Saga Fan-Site©
To the delight of his many fans, Robert Pattinson will be making an appearance on MTV.

The Edward Cullen actor will be on MTV Ulalume: Howling at New Moon on October 30.

The show is all part of a promotional tour for the Twilight movie sequel hitting theaters November 20.

The cast including Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner have been busy working in Vancouver, Canada while shooting Eclipse, a sequel to New Moon.

The 23-year-old actor also doesn’t mind what the tabloids and press is writing about him - unless his mother sees it! The mom of the famous movie star always is reading rumors about her son, and many times believes them.

“My mom says, ‘I can’t believe you did this’, and I’m like, ‘I didn’t do it’, she’s like, ‘yes you did, I know you did’,” Pattinson said.

Adding on, he tells, “It was about swearing, I was like, ’say something about sleeping with people and swearing and stuff, I wasn’t even in the city.’ And she’s just like, ‘no, I don’t believe, I bet you did say that’.”

Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment