Monday, October 19, 2009

Peter Facinelli at Luca Bella’s Soccer Game

Keeping his priorities in order, Peter Facinelli tended to his fatherly duties while out in Los Angeles on Saturday afternoon (October 17). The Carlisle Cullen actor happened to be out for his eldest daughter Luca Bella’s soccer game, keeping an eye on his other two little ones, Lola Ray and Fiona Eve, during the sports session.



Recently returned from a promotional stop in Las Vegas, Facinelli spoke about the upcoming “New Moon” film, saying, “New Moon is going to have a lot more action than Twilight, which I’m excited about, and then take the action in New Moon and double it in Eclipse. I get to be a part of that action, which is fun because Carlisle is this calm figure. I think the vampire brawls are going to be exciting.”



As for portraying his own role, Peter tells, “As an actor I read the books, then I read them again, then I read them again and then I put them down and read the script, which becomes my main focus… So by the time the [first] movie came out I didn’t remember what was or wasn’t in the books. I just saw the movie as a complete entity in itself. Nothing stuck out in my mind that should have been in the movie.”

Twilight Saga Fan-Site©
Twilight Saga Fan-Site©
Twilight Saga Fan-Site©

Twilight Saga Fan-Site©

Twilight Saga Fan-Site©

Twilight Saga Fan-Site©

Twilight Saga Fan-Site©

0 Comments:

Post a Comment