Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Secret To Meeting Peter Facinelli

The Examiner about the secret to meeting Peter Facinelli!
We got a spot only a block away, loaded up the single stroller with Eden and the double with Lexxie and our diapers bags stuffed with cameras and Twilight books to have signed.

We sat in line just around an hour or so and it went fast because of ridiculous conversation going on between us. It was also helpful when we befriended a security guard who thought my daughter was adorable. Shortly after making friendly with the guard guy, an Affliction store employee and another guard walk over and ask if we want to go straight into the store because Peter didn’t want babies waiting in line.
Peter is the first celebrity I have EVER met. I was trying to mentally prepare myself for when I actually got inside because I knew I’d be nervous…and I was. I was so pathetic.

When we got asked to go to the front of the line, and it was my turn to meet him, he said “We don’t want the little babies to have to wait in line.” and I said “Thank you so much”. I set my book down and he started signing to glossy print. He asked my name and I said “Elena. E.L.E.N.A. It’s hard to spell.” That’s all I could force out and it was barely a squeak.
Read more Here !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment