Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ashley Greene interview

Examiner.com has a new (and great!) interview with Ashley Greene. She talks makeup tips, the real reason behind her haircut, and who she’s crushing on:

You recently cut your hair (and it looks great!). Was it for your role as “Alice”, or something you wanted to do for yourself? Do you prefer it shorter or longer?
Thanks! I cut it to make my hair fit under the Alice wig properly. I didn’t have to go quite so short but I figured it’s the only time I would EVER do it. I’m a long hair girl… I’ve had long hair my whole life. It’s cute short, but I’ll grow it back out.


Did you always want to get into acting? If you weren’t acting what would you want to be doing?
I caught the acting bug when I was about 15. I was interested in a lot of things growing up… Law, Sociology, and Psychology mainly. I always loved doing make-up as well.



Who is your celebrity crush?

Hmmm......Love everyone from Kings of Leon....I've got a crush on the band as a whole. I maaaay have a crush on LiL Wayne and I'm
pretty sure I've got a cruh on Jackson Rathbone too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment